"My God, it's full of stars..."

If you haven't seen the December 5th Astronomy Picture Of The Day, a panorama of the night sky over the Himalayas, you really should take a look--it's absolutely spectacular, and not something you're likely to ever see for yourself unless you're a Sherpa. (In which case, hi, how's it going? Weather holding up alright out there?)

Comments

Jim Wright said…
Is it just me, or does the cover of the magazine you're reading in the new header say "Pron?"

Yep, full of stars indeed.
Shawn Powers said…
I just wish the photo was higher resolution. :(
Eric said…
Shawn: me, too.

Jim: It's just you. It's an old Gon Color Spectacular from a few years back, and decidedly not pr0nish. (Though I guess I could have taken the pic with a Playboy instead; the comic book just seemed funnier to me.)
neurondoc said…
Pretty! And yes, a higher resolution would've been nice.
Anonymous said…
Hi Eric. I have a great idea. Regift "the book" to your sister, Robbin for Christmas. Ha-Hahahahaha!! (No just kidding. She has not been naughty but nice! I wouldn't wish that on anyone!)I just think it would make a great laugh on Christmas Day.

Love,
Mom

Popular Posts