NaNoWriMo word count for today
13,697 / 50,000
Words
Words
Headachy, perhaps in part because of the rains. Which maybe are apt rains, since the thing I'm writing takes place somewhere it always rains. My character failed to buy an umbrella. Me, I just sat inside all day.
Not doing a good job catching up, but at least I can say I ended up not falling behind today. More behind, I ought to say.
I think I'm calling it an early bedtime tonight. G'night. Scroll down and enjoy the Judas Priest version of "Diamonds And Rust" if you haven't already.
Not doing a good job catching up, but at least I can say I ended up not falling behind today. More behind, I ought to say.
I think I'm calling it an early bedtime tonight. G'night. Scroll down and enjoy the Judas Priest version of "Diamonds And Rust" if you haven't already.
- The Pillows et al., FLCL I: Addict
- Joan Baez, From Every Stage
- Tracy Chapman, Tracy Chapman

Comments
But if you're interested, I could sell you some words. I'm having a special this week on descriptive phrases of the contents of infants' diapers.
I'll tell you the same thing I told MWT the other day, add monkeys and potato chips to your story and see what happens.
But if you're looking for words, my offer to sell some to Eric would be good for you too. Although, I would imagine that having had children, you already have plenty of words for describing the different qualities of infant bowel movements. :)