Another November already
By way of a general announcement, etc.:
I wasn't sure if I was going to do National Novel Writing Month this month or not, but finally decided to. So blogging may or may not be spotty this month. Some years I've actually kept up with the blog pretty well, other years November entries have mostly consisted of word count updates. So, y'know, we'll see how it goes.
And for those of you playing this year: happy writing!
I wasn't sure if I was going to do National Novel Writing Month this month or not, but finally decided to. So blogging may or may not be spotty this month. Some years I've actually kept up with the blog pretty well, other years November entries have mostly consisted of word count updates. So, y'know, we'll see how it goes.
And for those of you playing this year: happy writing!

Comments