Buddhist Monkey is my hero

One of the things that always pisses me off is when you get a book out of the library, and some choad has gone and marked it up with a highlighter or--even worse yet--underlining. And so, for me, the following Happy Tree Friends adventure is something of a revenge fantasy.

Besides which, nothing quite says "Easter" like a Buddhist monkey murdering ninjas. Am I right or am I right?





Comments

Nathan said…
Oh nooooeeeees!

The video is no longer available! And I totally wanted to see that.
Eric said…
Nathan, the video is still working on my end.

If for some reason there's an issue, try this link to YouTube instead.
mattw said…
How ironic that in my 2.5 days as Circulation Manager I've had to deal with this issue. Not the monkeys part, but the massive underlining and dogearing of pages part.

Popular Posts