Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
SOTSOGM
If I've seen about as far as the next guy....
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
mountains
photography
vw beetle
December 14, 2008
Five photos, volume XII
Blue Ridge Parkway, November 7, 2008.
Comments
Random Michelle K
said…
Like the 4th picture, of the road. The light is perfect.
Eric
said…
Thank you!
Ilya
said…
The Bug on his lonesome is my favorite of this bunch.
Random Michelle K
said…
The problem with the picture of the bug is it makes me think of
Daniel Pinkwater
.
Mind you, I love Daniel Pinkwater, but I'm not sure Eric wants to comparison.
Random Michelle K
said…
By the way, if you didn't know, Daniel Pinkwater
taught his dog Lulu to read
.
Eric
said…
I was a little embarrassed to discover
after
I bought the bug a review which basically called the New Beetle the perfect car for fat people.
It's a surprisingly roomy car, though.
Popular Posts
October 21, 2008
The Return Of Radiation Man
February 17, 2009
A few thoughts on liberal dogma
Comments
Mind you, I love Daniel Pinkwater, but I'm not sure Eric wants to comparison.
It's a surprisingly roomy car, though.