NaNoWriMo daily update
2,339 / 50,000
Words Completed
Words Completed
My total as of about 7:30. A rough start today. Not happy with the way I started.
I have some sense of beginning, middle and end for this story, but I'm having a hard time getting that beginning going. I suspect about half the words I have so far are not good words. But it's a start, and anyway the first few days and the last few are usually the rough patch for me.
I think I'll go eat dinner now.
I have some sense of beginning, middle and end for this story, but I'm having a hard time getting that beginning going. I suspect about half the words I have so far are not good words. But it's a start, and anyway the first few days and the last few are usually the rough patch for me.
I think I'll go eat dinner now.

Comments
Not happy with the count?
You my friend are ahead of the game. Way to go on a great first day count!
Ah well. Such is life. Thanks for the support!
No fair going for comment of the week on your own blog.
... and I presently have more than you. Nyah nyah. :D