My die is cast

Early voting started in Charlotte today, and I voted early. This makes me an early voter.

I have but one comment for the moment:

W00T!!1!!

That will be all for now.

Comments

Eric said…
I kidded my Dad on the phone earlier that I'd totally Bradleyed Obama tonight, but you know I didn't.

My only regret is that I ordered the "I'm voting for 'That One'" bumper sticker instead of the "I voted for 'That One'" bumper sticker this weekend, since I'd planned on voting on Election Day. But maybe I'll just slap my "I voted early" lapel sticker on top of the bumper sticker when I put it on my car.

And now the waiting....
Tania said…
Jim and I can vote early starting on Monday. I'm going to, just to get it over with. I live in a really conservative district, I expect lots of Palinistas to turn out.

Popular Posts