Bitch, bitch, bitch; or--A shameless plug for sympathy
Awesome things about autumn: the smell of fallen leaves, the whiff of cold on the air, the hushed expectancy of the coming winter.
Crappy things about autumn: not being able to actually enjoy any of those things because you have your first cold of the season.
Stupid viruses. I take back everything I ever said about how cool you are and how you illustrate evolution and stuff. You're stupid little snips of loose genetic material and you're not even technically alive, so screw you.
Crappy things about autumn: not being able to actually enjoy any of those things because you have your first cold of the season.
Stupid viruses. I take back everything I ever said about how cool you are and how you illustrate evolution and stuff. You're stupid little snips of loose genetic material and you're not even technically alive, so screw you.

Comments
Would you like me to shove a piece of pie through the modem? I think I still have one on this computer.
You inspired me to put the Mrs. Smith's cherry pie that's been in the freezer for months into the oven. It was not nearly as tasty as home-baked apple pie, so if you know how to slip a piece through the modem--pie! Nomnomnom!
Was your pizza good?
And the pie is excellent.
Served it hot with Bryer's All natural vanilla ice cream.
(contented sigh)
Enjoy!
I hope you're feeling better, Eric.