No... not a normal Sunday?

In the absence of anything to say today, as I try to get my mental state in line with returning to work, allow me to present you with two metaphors for the way I see my past and future--or a pair of music videos. Whatever.

Last week:




Next week:




Have a good Sunday.

Comments

vince said…
I use to watch Night Tracks regularly, and have been a fan of the Go-Gos since the beginning. And "16 Tons" was a great song - #1 on both the country and pop charts at the time. And there's the version that opens the movie Joe Versus the Volcano. Eric Burdon did that version, I think. I'm just too lazy today to look it up.
Tania said…
Perfect choices, as usual.

Thanks for the idea today will be early 80s to help me be a little perkier.

Popular Posts