The difference between "blog" and "borg" is what, two letters?
Vince has been assimilated. We have added his biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. His culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
(Visit Vince's blog at the above link. If enough people visit him from my blog, I'll win a real live horse with cowboy saddle. I'm going to name him "Ranger" and we're going to fight bandits and train robbers. Ka-pow! Take that! Ka-pow--ptching! Missed me! Ka-pow! That will teach you a lesson--about justice! Ho, Ranger! We ride!)
What?
(Visit Vince's blog at the above link. If enough people visit him from my blog, I'll win a real live horse with cowboy saddle. I'm going to name him "Ranger" and we're going to fight bandits and train robbers. Ka-pow! Take that! Ka-pow--ptching! Missed me! Ka-pow! That will teach you a lesson--about justice! Ho, Ranger! We ride!)
What?

Comments
That's all I've got.
I though the prize was chocolate!