Because I'm just that big a geek
My personalized license plate for the bug came in yesterday. It made me happy:
And of course then there's the Miskatonic U. Alumnus plate cover....
Because I'm an enormous nerd, and it doesn't take much to make me happy, happy, happy.
So, if you see a green bug on the roads of North Carolina with an invocation to the Great Old Ones on the back, honk or wave or something. I promise I won't show you my machine for activating the latent powers of the pineal gland.
And for those of you who aren't horror nerds:
He talked of his dreams in a strangely poetic fashion; making me see with terrible vividness the damp Cyclopean city of slimy green stone - whose geometry, he oddly said, was all wrong - and hear with frightened expectancy the ceaseless, half-mental calling from underground: "Cthulhu fhtagn," "Cthulhu fhtagn."-H.P. Lovecraft
"The Call Of Cthulhu"
And of course then there's the Miskatonic U. Alumnus plate cover....


Comments
ahhhh, Lovecraft (shudders and looks around, especially into the dark shadows beneath the desk).