Speechlessly, the idiot faced the crowd...

Of course that's not the line, but so what?

An ambition of mine with this blog is to post an entry a day, but what do you do on days when you absolutely don't feel like writing, when you're tired from the stupid conference you went to and you have some kind of cough that won't go away. You spam your own blog with jackassery like this. That's what.




Comments

Anonymous said…
oh no! i hope i didn't give you my disease while i was there.
Eric said…
Probably not, unless it took almost a week to incubate. (Should I ask what disease? Do I want to know?)

No, I suspect this is something I got when I went back to work; my immune system probably slacked off when I was on vacation. I think most of us at the office are like Mr. Burns from The Simpsons in that we have every disease known to mankind, but they're all stuck in perfect equilibrium trying to get through a tiny little door at the same time. In my case, one of the little buggers slipped through this week.

Popular Posts