NaNoWriMo daily update
5,032/50,000
Words
Words
That's all I have in me tonight. Things are going well, and I could probably do more, but the "schedule" only requires me to have 5,001 words at the end of day three, and I have a slight headache for some reason, so I think I'm going to go upstairs and watch a movie after Spinal Tap's "America" (summoned by shuffle play) finishes. Not sure what I'll watch. Maybe Otomo's Memories, maybe something else. G'night.

Comments
p.s. by this i mean that the link didn't work. am i doing something wrong?
Honestly, it's pissing me off, though I'm not sure it's quite their fault: it looks like they got a record number of hits during their first two days. It's possible that they've generated more interest than they counted on, which isn't entirely a bad thing. On the other hand, if they have record numbers of people wanting to get involved, and those people can't get involved because the server keeps timing out, it may hurt them in future years.
All I can say is, if you're interested in reading the excerpt, try again tomorrow or in a day or two. I won't be updating the excerpt unless I write something more interesting, in which case I'll replace the section. And anyway, I couldn't update it if I wanted to right now, because I still can't get in.
I'm actually searching blogs tonight because NaNo is offline