Looking at pictures on the intertubes with joy, pure joy....
Dresden Codak is awesome. The author is going full time, so hopefully this means regular updates. (Tell your friends!)
I started visiting regularly because I just loved the art, but how can I not give my heart to a webcomic that drops this beautiful a Marvel Family reference? My heart is won, Dresden Codak. I wasn't sure--yes, I had my doubts--that the lightning-bolt sweatshirts didn't mean as much as I wanted them to, but today I laughed with pure joy. Well played, sir. Well played.
I started visiting regularly because I just loved the art, but how can I not give my heart to a webcomic that drops this beautiful a Marvel Family reference? My heart is won, Dresden Codak. I wasn't sure--yes, I had my doubts--that the lightning-bolt sweatshirts didn't mean as much as I wanted them to, but today I laughed with pure joy. Well played, sir. Well played.

Comments